A software engineer, B.Sc in Engineering, with 5 years of commercial experience and 7+ years of technical background. Passionate about coding, learning, team work, I prefer challenging tasks. I always care about code quality, performance, and product quality as well. Experienced in areas like retail, banking (both retail and investment), supply chain management, inventory, testing.
What inspires me? An opportunity to make an impact.
- Spring WebFlux
- MS Azure
Russian – native,
English – fluent (C1),
Polish – average (B1),
German – beginner (A1)
Peter th Great Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University,
2015 – 2019
Bachelor of “Informatics and computer sciences”
Polytechnic College “Radiopolytechnic”,
2011 – 2015
Informatics and computer sciences
Fire of our souls
June, 2021 – Present
Project management, level design, concept art.
Participating in a game development process as a project manager, but also a level design and concept artist. That’s a project with opportunities to learn something that I haven’t tried (when it comes to art part).
- project management
- level design (using Unity)
- concept art (Photoshop, Procreate)
January, 2020 – October 2020
Research and development
An application for languages learners that provides users with flexible dictionaries and spaced repetition system for learning.
- research learning models
- creating a high-level architecture
- mentor developers
- creating UI and user flows
- set up an infrastructure and development flows
PetPool project ,
July, 2019 – October, 2019
Leading the project, mentoring people, managing development
The project dedicated to a functionality that provides with the possibility to find a temporal place for hosting pets, to adopt different animals, and makes the world a better place.
- lead the development
- create a high-level architecture
- mentor developers
- conduct meetings and knowledge sessions
- set up the infrastructure
- perform code reviews
Webinars appointed to Java/JS/Web ,
2018 – 2019
Me and my brother formed a few groups of people who want to learn Java, Java Script, Web-development. And we were launching webinars with lectures, homework, tests, and different learning stuff for these people. I’ve been teaching Java, JS, HTML and CSS. That’s important project as for communicating as for technical skills as well.
LOAD.x – light tool for load testing,
2016 – 2019
My own development
The LOAD.x is a load testing tool aimed to be a simple addition for regressions packs. This easy to use tool can be used for loading tests as well as for just availability tests. I’ve been planing to create an infrastructure around AWS or GCP to achieve the possibility to load web-services with maximal amount of requests by horizontally scaling of the service. However for now I decided to freeze development.
- Implemented the possibility to submit more than 2000 requests per second
- Loading is able to hold up to 100 000 requests in the processing
- Using Vert.x to achieve a better loading results
Senior Software Engineer
at Delivery Hero SE
Senior Software Engineer & Resource manager
at EPAM Systems
Working in a supply chain management project.
- Implementing flows for data processing handling
- Adjusting applications for consumer demands
- Interviewing candidates
- Preparing and conducting tech-talks
- Managing a software engineers unit
Senior Software Developer
at Luxoft Poland
Data distribution across lots of financial applications
- Designing and implementing sophisticated channels to operate and distribute upstream data to consumers
- Adjusting existing highloaded applications to consumers demands
- Handling large and complex systems with data up to hundred millions records
- Investigating difficult performance and service issues
- Working with functional and microservice oriented approaches
A retail product selection application that finds suitable products according to given client data
- Successfully applied sophisticated calculation algorithms in resolving business tasks and integrations between different services
- Increased tests performance to almost two times by optimising the code
- Prepared a tech-talk about TDD
- Optimised Maven dependencies and cleaned up pom files
A retail banking application to provide clients with suitable bank offers
- Accomplished integration between a few large project services
- Implemented rest assured tests for some rest services
- Mentored fresh colleagues
- Refactored tests to provide independent test suits, simplified tests running by optimising Spring context usages
- Implemented easy to use tools to operate with platform data objects
Junior Full Stack Java Developer
at BiomedisOnline Project
Internal network for community around developed production
- Implemented a load test tool prototype to load more than 10 000 users in session
- Accomplished cross browser adaptive UI for the community network
Intern Java Developer
at Impuls Ltd
Development of the corporate web-site based on Spark Java framework
at Freelance (self-employed)
Development of different corporate web-sites
- Designed a few adaptive web-sites using bootstrap, jQuery
- Implemented CSS library to operate with text
- Developed a few versions of modal window library using jQuery
Trainee Android Developer
at AkvaTest Ltd.
A college diploma practice regarding creating a DB library based on ORM principles and testing this library
- GitHub repository of project
- Created the Android application to integrate and demonstrate usage of the library
at AkvaTest Ltd.
Front-end development and support of the corporate web-site
*I consent that the contact data (per instance: phone number, e-mail address, residence address) provided within these files is dedicated for communication with me regarding the collaboration in projects related to my specialty areas and recruitment processes only.